The 871E is a small, handy arm/leg trainer which is easy to use and has very smooth running. Ideal for warm up and exercise in hospitals and rehabilitations centers, it is an excellent choice for rehabilitation of the disabled. A fixed crank makes activation of biceps and triceps possible making this unit perfect for upper body exercise.
- Electronic readouts of pedal r/min, total pedal revolutions and time.
- Control knob for adjustment of brake force.
- Powder painted.
- Handle for easy lift and transport.
- Width 180 mm (7″) at front support tubes
- Width 450 mm (18″) at rear support tubes
- Length 600 mm (24″)
- Height 530 mm (21″)
- Weight 25 kg (55 lbs)
Contact BodyTastic 1300 798 809 for a delivery and assembly quote