The Xtreme Elite is not only the best conditioning piece of exercise equipment on the market, it’s also one of the best ways to develop strength in your legs, hips, and arms while getting an amazing aerobic workout from pushing or dragging it. Featuring low handles that can be pushed from either direction- from the front or rear of the sled. When pushing from behind, the trainee is required to sink his or her hips extremely low to move the sled, or else the front ski will just sink into the ground.
- Heavy Duty 2×3″ 11 Gauge Steel
- Matte Black Powdercoat on Handles Providing Superior Grip
- Steel Feet Equipped with Protective UHMW Plastic Skis (Fully Replaceable)
- Multiple Bars for Different Pushing Positions
- Removable Solid Steel, Weight Bearing Bars for Easy Storage & Portability
- Weight Capacity: 600kg