Monark 839E is one of the world's most accurate cycle ergometers. It is especially used for fitness assessment and stress testing, as well as in research, sports medicine and rehabilitation. Computerised with a removable control unit programmed with Åstrand, Bruce, YMCA nd Naughton tests amongst others, plus target heart rate adjusted workload.
Individual exercise protocols can be programmed and stored. Heart rate is monitored through a telemetry based chest strap. The 939E provides a constant workload independant of pedal speed and is easy to calibrate both mechanically and electronically.
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs).
- Pendulum scale, easy to calibrate.
- Adjustable saddle; vertically and forward/backwards.
- Adjustable handlebar with quick release lever.
- Stable frame, solid steel tube.
- Powder painted.
- Wheels for easy transport.
- Menu based programs.
- Multi lingual options.
- Provides a constant workload independent of pedal speed.
- Work may be power (watts or kpm/min), force (kp or Newton) or VO 2 (ml/kg/min).
- Built-in digital timer.
- Optical metronome.
- Remote controller with backlit LCD-display.
- Serial communication port for remote PC or ECG machine.
- Direct calculation of aerobic capacity with built-in protocols; Åstrand, Bruce, YMCA and Naughton.
- Can be pre-set for step-by-step change in workload and time intervals, i.e. ramp and incremental.
- Individual exercise protocols can be programmed and stored.
- Training protocol; workload is adjusted automatically to achieve and maintain target heart rate.
- Width 530 mm (21") at handlebar.
- Width 460 mm (18") at support tubes.
- Length 1150 mm (45").
- Height 760-1135 mm (30-45") at handlebar.
- Height 800-1120 mm (31,5-44") at seat.
- Weight 56 kg (123 lbs)
- Max userweight 250kg (550lbs)
Visit www.monarkexercise.se to see more, or
contact BodyTastic 1300 798 809